Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Pride Weekend




Pride weekend is a busy one for us, Im bummed I wont make the parade and the party this year. But I did get to celebrate yesterday with my HOT Bride and Groom!! I have named them my 'hot vogue couple'. These guys requested hours of creative time.....my dream couple, and we ran off for two hours before the ceremony and then an hour after and got some amazing shots, more to come later!! so many good ones to share.

I wanted to get this one up today in honor of this weekends Pride Weekend.

Yes, that would be my couple posing as mannequins in this stores awesome Pride Window Display, I couldnt resist LOL. Thank you to staff at the store for being so accomodating :)

Happy Pride San Francisco and Congratulations Maryam and Ali :D

xo

No comments: