Thursday, June 11, 2009

Melissa & Joe's Big Day - Stanford Memorial Church, CA


Melissa & Joe tied the knot Memorial Day Weekend at the stunning Stanford Memorial Church, Palo Alto. I love shooting here, this church is just beautiful!

Jake and I had so much fun shooting Melissa & Joe. I joined close friends and family for the Rehearsal Dinner/BBQ the evening before which was great, as I got to know everyone before the big day. Baby Blues BBQ catered the rehearsal feast and it was delicious!!! If you haven't wrapped your gnashers round a baby blue bbq yet, I highly recommend giving them a visit at their Bernal Heights location :) Joes Band were the entertainment for the nite, performing for friends and family, which was AWESOME!!

After a beautiful ceremony we headed off to Menlo Park to the Iberia Restaurant, one of Melissa and Joe's favorite spots. Yummy Paella was cooked in the patio for guests to watch along with many bacon wrapped hors devours (my favorite) amongst others :) It was the perfect intimate setting for a wedding reception.

Here are just a few favorites from their Special Day

Congratulations Guys

Kirsty xo

















No comments: