Saturday, May 2, 2009

Genevieve & Dave, Wine and Roses, Lodi


Genevieve and Dave were married April 11th at the beautiful Wine & Roses in Lodi, CA.

Absolutely perfect day, the sun was shining and they timed their ceremony perfectly at 6pm when the sun was starting to set, which made a beautiful soft backlighting for their ceremony and portraits in the gardens.

I think you will all agree that Genevieve looks absolutely stunning, I couldnt stop taking her picture, she just looked amazing! and not forgetting Dave, who looked super handsome :) Cover to Cover were a huge hit with the guests, I think the Bridesmaids were my favorite dancers :D

Big thanks to Jake, my lovely associate and 2nd shooter for the day.

We had so much fun being part of your special day guys, congratulations!!

Can I also say, I had to stop blogging, I had so many favorites!!!

Roll the Credits

Videography-Nomad Productions(the lovely and super talented Daniel Carettoni)
Florist-Flourish (Shannon Cosgrove-Rivas) who did the beautiful flowers and bouquets
Band-Cover to Cover AWESOME BAND!!
Dress-Bridal Galleria, Embarcadero Center SF (had to mention that, Genevieves dress was one of the prettiest gowns Ive seen :)

Please Enjoy!

Kirsty xo


























No comments: