Saturday, April 25, 2009

Melissa & Joes Engagement Session


Melissa and Joe are getting married next month, at the beautiful Stanford University Memorial Church. Super excited, the architecture of Stanford Church is just stunning and it's so much fun to shoot weddings there (wide angle lens a must have!) I cant wait!

Melissa and Joe were kind enough to drive up from the South Bay to the City and pick me up along the way for their e-session in the Golden Gate Park. The Cherry Blossoms are in full bloom along with some other beautiful colorful trees which I took advantage of using for some fun backdrops. Then we finished our session at the baseball pitches (where I got this great shot (above) of Melissa and Joe.

I beg to differ on Joe's claim that they are the most un-photogenic people alive. I think the images clearly prove they are HOT STUFF! and a super fun couple to shoot, they just had fun with it and it was an absolute pleasure taking their pictures.

We ended the evening with some yummy chinese food at San Tung, thank you so much for dinner guys, it was delicious! :)

Kirsty xo











No comments: