Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!



Happy Valentines Day Everyone!

I hope you are all doing something super romantic this evening :)

Take advantage of our romantic side and book your wedding date with us 'through 2.7.09 to 2.21.09' and redeem our valentines special gift certificate!!! $500 bucks off our Cosmopolitan and Manhattan Wedding Packages!!!

Offer valid to all your NEW Clients. Got engaged friends, let them know too.

This offer has been extended till the end of February, so do not delay, book your appointment with us soon :D

**I shot this image last week as part of a cupcake proposal series, a marketing campaign I am collaborating on with the most amazing Pastry Chef in the city. Watch this space to see the rest of the images and promotional goodies I am working on :) Dont order your wedding cake just yet :)

***CONGRATULATIONS to my cousin Gordon and his new wife Carrie, they are getting hitched today, back in Scotland and I couldnt make it over for the celebrations :(

Kirsty xo

No comments: