Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's a beautiful day


A beautiful day to witness the inauguration of America's 44th President, Barack Obama.

"Starting today, we must pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off, and begin again the work of remaking America." President Obama

I shared this historic moment with the crowds that gathered at San Francisco City Hall to watch the swearing in of President Obama. There were tears of joy, tears of hope and tears for change and lots of cheeers :) It was a day I will never forget.....and naturally, I documented the event with photographs, so when my grandchildren ask me where was I when history was made, January 20th 2009, I can share with them not only in words but through pictures and when they ask my husband, he will say I was on the caltrain going to work, sniff :( These are for Stephen who made moving to this country a reality xo

Please Enjoy xo






















2 comments:

rob said...

Wonderful photographs! Thanks.

Adrian Renner said...

Amazing shots! They're going to be historical.