Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Giving Thanks


Happy Thankgiving Everyone!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our fantastic clients this year for allowing us to be part of some of the most special moments in their life. I speak on behalf of Jake and I that it has been both a pleasure and honor to witness all these joyous occasions, and not to mention the fab new friendships we have made through our work. We have had an amazing year and it would not have been possible without all of you!!

Thank you all and we hope you all have a fantastic thanksgiving!

My give thanks blog entry is a toast to the Fisher Family. These guys are giving thanks this year for this beautiful new addition to their family.

Baby Annalise was born on November 11th and I had the honor of being asked to photograph her first portraits.

I had such a great time shooting this beautiful family and it was fun hanging out with proud BIG Sister Alex :)

Here are some of my FAVES from their session.

Congratulations Guys xo

Kirsty










No comments: