Friday, May 23, 2008

Conceptual Exposure

Jake and I did an Editorial Shoot together last week.

It turned out pretty sweet!! We are both super happy with our shots.....

I thought I would share some of the images.

Jakes image is part of his Master's thesis and was inspired by the painter, Edward Hopper. A style that is a 'slice of life' type photograph where the subject is having a 'moment' or is deep in thought.

In my images, I was going for the more cinematic look. My portraiture is inspired by a number of factors and my love of cinematography has been a huge influence on my style.





While we were outside, a police car turned up and the officer very kindly turned on the flashing lights for us, so we got even more fun colors going on, which you can see here on this bottom image.

No comments: